10 Inch 270 Grit Electroplated Diamond disk Second
The 10 inch diamond disk in 270 grit is a fine grit diamond used after rough or medium grit diamond pads to prepare surfaces for pre-polish stage with a resin diamond Smoothing Pads. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads.
This disk will have small areas where diamond did not plate (usually about 1/8 inch in size or smaller). This is purely visual and will not affect grinding.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA