12 Inch 270 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk Second
There is a very simple way to confirm this. As you are about to remove your piece from the rough grit wheel, hold it in one place for a few seconds so that all the scratches from the rough grit are going in one direction. When you grind your piece ...
This is almost always caused by using too much water on the finer grits. What's happening is you are hydroplaning on the disk. As you are grinding, you are actually floating on top of a layer of water, every so often you will displace enough of the water...
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA