14 Inch 500 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk Second with 2 Inch Center Hole
The 14 inch diamond disk in 500 grit is a very fine diamond used mainly for lapidary work and is not recommended for glass. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder wheel heads.
Disk seconds will have a small visual defect on the surface of the plating that will not affect grinding or longevity.
This disk has a 2 inch center hole.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA