16 Inch 140 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk Second
The 16 inch diamond disk in 140 grit is a medium-fine grit diamond used for small surface area grinding and as an intermediate step from a rougher diamond to a finer diamond on larger surface areas. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads.
The disk second will have several small white spots on the surface of the plating that will not affect grinding and are purely a visual defect.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA