18 inch 60 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk Second
The 18 inch diamond disk in 60 grit is a rough grit diamond used for first step grinding and shaping on most larger surface areas of glass. For smaller surfaces it can be followed by a fine grit diamond. For larger surfaces it should be followed by a medium grit diamond, and then a fine grit diamond before moving to resin for pre-polish. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads.
Disk will have small surface imperfections that are purely visual and will not affect grinding or longevity of the disk.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA