24 Inch 100 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk Second
The 24 inch diamond disk in 100 grit is a medium grit diamond used for surface preparation levelling of glass pieces. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads
Diamond disk seconds will have a purely visual defect that is typically a small area around 1/8 inch that does not have diamond plated. This will not affect lifespan or grinding on the disk.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA