MK 2001SV 14 Inch Wet Saw
The MK 2001SV Wet Saw is great for the production studio with a 14 inch blade capacity for both larger and smaller work with less effort. The 2001SV saw has cast aluminum structural components and a jig welded steel frame. The blade shaft is a sealed, permanently lubricated heavy duty bearing with a stay-level blade guard for maximum depth of cut at any height. With a 1-1/2 HP Baldor Motor and a 5 inch depth of cut, this saw is up for any challenge. The 2001SV comes with a one year limited warranty and ships FOB CA. All shipments to California will be charged Sales and Use Tax but tax will not be calculated in the shopping cart.
Write Your Own Review
The powerful MK-2001SV brick saw features include a unique and innovative open-back design allowing large material to be easily cut. The cast aluminum blade guard has stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust. The blade shaft assembly is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings for long maintenance free life. The recoil spring return cutting head makes plunge cutting quick and easy.
- 1-1/2HP motor
- 14 inch blade capacity and 5 inch depth of cut
- Cast aluminum structural components and jig welded steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at any blade height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy duty bearings
- Open backed design allows cuts of 16 inches in length
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plung cuts
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Submersible pump and 14 inch masonry saw blade included
- One year limited warranty