MK-101 TILE SAW
The MK-101 features a powerful, high torque, fan-cooled motor and one-piece unitized steel frame. The linear guide bar system provides precise cutting on the entire length of the cut. The blade guard has been engineered to provide optimal water flow and is wide enough to accommodate a profile wheel.
- Commercial grade, fully enclosed, high torque, fan-cooled motor
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head allows operator to configure saw for convenient cutting of both large and small tiles
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts
- Accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from motor to blade
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
- Made in the USA
- CSA Approved.
- One-year limited warranty