The MK 101-24 is a fantastic smaller saw for the production and light duty hobbyist studio. It accepts a 10 inch blade. This professional wet saw features a powerful 1-1/2 HP GE motor for dependability and a shaft lock for safe, easy blade changes. Folding stand sold separately.
The MK-101 Pro series has all the features of the MK-101 but with a heavy-duty motor post, 13 inch throat depth and an aluminum table with nonslip molded neoprene surface. The permanently lubricated blade shaft bearings provide years of maintenance-free operation. The blade guard has been engineered to provide optimal water flow and is wide enough to accommodate a profile wheel.
- 1-1/2HP Commercial grade fully enclosed fan cooled (FEFC) motor
- Easy accessible 30amp fuse box
- Permanently lubricated, double sealed, heavy duty blade shaft bearings
- Variabe height cutting head
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from motor to blade
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Submersible pump and 10 inch Hot Dog Tile blade included
- One year limited warranty
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register