1 Gallon Vari-Etch Frosting Cream
The Vari-Etch Frosting Cream is a pre-mixed cream based frost etching material for glass. The Cream can be painted onto surfaces, used with a stencils like 3M's Buttercut material or even screen printed onto glass surfaces. It will hold in place on vertical surfaces and three to five minutes of contact provides an excellent frost etch on most glass surfaces. Vari-Etch will not etch borosilicate glass and each glass type should be tested before widespread etching attempts. Vari-Etch Cream in gallon containers cannot ship via air shipping or internationally.
Write Your Own Review
- Vari-Etch Cream is a pre-mixed weak flouridic acid cream for etching glass
- Vari-etch will not etch borosilicate glass
- Different colors can etch at different rates so test multiple colors before attempting to etch
- 4-5 minutes will generally provide an adequate etch on most glass surfaces
- Vari-etch can be neutralized in a baking soda bath
- Keep out of reach of children
- do not drink or ingest materials
- Download and view instructions and MSDS sheets before using Vari-Etch
We found other products you might like!