10 Inch 325 Grit Electroplated Diamond Disk
The 10 inch diamond disk in 325 grit is a fine grit diamond used after rough or medium grit diamond pads to prepare surfaces for pre-polish stage with resin diamond Smoothing Pads. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA