10 Inch 45 Grit Electroplated Diamond disk
The 10 inch diamond disk in 45 grit is a very rough diamond used for heavy removal of glass from surfaces. It will create significant edge chipping that will need to be cleaned up with a rough to medium grit diamond disk. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder wheel heads.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA