10 Inch 60 Grit Electroplated Diamond disk
The 10 inch diamond disk in 60 grit is a rough grit diamond used for first step grinding and shaping on most larger surface areas of glass. For smaller surfaces it can be followed by a fine grit diamond. For larger surfaces it should be followed by a medium grit diamond, and then a fine grit diamond before moving to resin for pre-polish. Disks are magnet backed for easy application and removal on lap grinder metal wheel heads.
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA