10 Inch 80 Grit Electroplated Diamond disk
The 10 inch diamond disk in 80 grit is a rough grit diamond used for shaping and removal of glass with less edge chipping than a 60 grit.
Write Your Own Review
- Backed with rubberized magnetic backing for easy application to metal wheel wheel heads
- Electroplated on fiberboard substrate with copper laminate for rust-free operation over the lifespan of the disk
- Disk are plated in a continuously rotating schedule of size and grit. Disks are plated as they are ordered and can take up to 4 weeks before shipping from the order date
- Disk are plated with 100% natural DeBeers Industrial Diamonds for best life and grinding efficiency
- Disks are made in Asheville NC, USA