4.7mm (3/16 Inch) Sintered Diamond Core Drill on Belgium Adaptor
Sintered diamond core drills are unlike your typical diamond core drill in the fact that the entire tip of the drill is impregnated with diamond. This means that when the drill begins to lose aggressivness, you can drill into an aluminum oxide dressing stick and it will strip off the layer of used diamond and expose new diamonds underneath. This makes a sintered core drill infinitely more useful than your typical plated core drill. These drills work best with a center water fed like our Drill Head Assembly where water can be pumped through the center of the drill at all times. They can also be used with a straight shank adaptor.
Write Your Own Review
- Core drill has diamond sintered through the entire tip of the drill
- As core drill slows, you can drill into an aluminum oxide dressing stick to expose new diamonds on the drill tip
- A center water feed is highly recommended for long term use
- Attachment is Belgium mount or 1/2 inch GAS threading (3/4 inch-16 threading)
- Drill have a 75mm overall length including adaptor
- Wall thickness on core drills is 1mm
We found other products you might like!