HXTAL NYL-1 Epoxy Adhesive 2 Pound Kit
HXTAL NYL-1 is a museum quality epoxy adhesive for laminating, bonding, and repairing glass. It is a water white (optically clear) adhesive with the same index of refraction as borosilicate glass. HXTAL is extremely versatile and can be thinned down for use as a clear coat or allowed to thicken in order to mold into missing parts of glass. With a long history and excellent track record it is one of the best adhesives for bonding glass to glass and glass to other mediums.
Write Your Own Review
Could you tell me the safe exposure temperatures for HXTAL when used an adhesive to hold a glass object outdoors. Thank you
HXTAL will begin to break down around 400-500 degrees F. Any temperature lower than that should be perfectly fine for cured HXTAL.
- Tensile Strength: 5400psi
- Tensile Modulus: 316,000psi
- Elongation: 3%
- Flexural Strength: 10,100psi
- Flexural Modulus: 365,000psi
- Impact Strength: 0.14ft lbs per inch
- Shore D Hardness: 78
- Refractive Index: 1.515
- Gel Time: 110g at 100 degrees F - 262.7minutes
- Cure time of 0.2mm film at 25 degree C: Cure to touch- 15.3 hours. Full Cure - 30.9 hours
We found other products you might like!