Covington 4012 Tabletop Grinding Lathe
3 – 4 days
Covington's 4012 Benchtop lathe is a double sided 36 inch long shaft lathe that allows you to mount wheels from 4 inch diameter all the way to 10 inch diameter. With adjustable motor speeds and included splash guards and drain pans, the 4012 allows you to work from grinding to polishing on one machine. It's 1HP motor easily handles virtually any grinding job you throw at it.
Write Your Own Review
Can this machine be rotated reversely ?
You would have to switch the wiring on the motor to run the shaft in the opposite direction.
- 1HP motor
- 3 available speeds of 635RPM, 805RPM, and 1,100RPM
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearings greased for life
- Heavy-duty turned ground and polished 1 inch steel shaft
- Two unmounted SP541 powder coated splash pans and hoods
- Alumimum water manifold with two Loc-Line adjustable water line attachments for controlled placement of water to your grinding wheels
- Accomodate wheels up to 10 inches in diameter including Expanding Drums
- Come with two 4 inch spacers for easy wheel placement on the shaft, two lock flanges and two nuts
- One year limited warranty
We found other products you might like!