Covington 4013 Glass Lathe without Stand
Speeds are adjusted by changing the drive belt on the pulleys from 635RPM, 805RPM, and 1100RPM. We can custom pulley these to run 1175RPM as well for expanding drums. The lathe can go in reverse only if you switch the motor wiring. It is standard in...
- 1HP motor
- 3 available speeds of 635RPM, 805RPM, and 1,100RPM
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearings greased for life
- Heavy-duty turned ground and polished 1 inch steel shaft
- Alumimum water manifold with two Loc-Line adjustable water line attachments for controlled placement of water to your grinding wheels
- One year limited warranty