Height Adjustable Glass Lathe with Straight 1 inch Shaft
The JIM9000 height adjustable lathe is the perfect lathe for the public shop or education institution that needs to meet the needs of various coldworkers or even provide handicap access to the grinding lathe. It can be lowered to work comfortably at a sitting position or raised high enough to grind from underneath. The precisoin counteweight makes adjusting the lathe as easy as lifting a finger and the convenient variable speed control makes chores from grinding to polishing quick and simple. The entire lathe is washdown compatible for quick cleaning at the end of the day and the precision 1 inch shaft fits all modern wheels with a 1 inch arbor hole. This version of the JIM9000 has a straight 1 inch shaft. If you need different accessories for your lathe, please look for the ER Collet version of the JIM9000.
The JIM lathes ship from Canada and will require a broker for clearance into the US when shipping.
- Adjustable spindle height from 28-54 inches
- Comes standard with a water catcher, drains into a pail for easy dumping or can be run directly to a drain. Easily adjusts to suit users need. Hand sprayer is also included for cleanup
- Marathon 1HP 3 phase inverter duty wash down motor. Knob controlled variable speed with single phase 120V input. 15amp dedicated circuit required.
- Spindle RPM is displayed on variable speed drive
- Integrated motor spindle arrangement for quiet, smooth running from 600 to 2,500RPM
- Straight 1 inch shaft for mounting of 1 inch arbor hole wheels.
- Leg design allows machine to self level with rubber pads, no need to bolt down to the floor, but bolt holes are also included on the legs
- Includes everything you need to get up and running right away
- Floor space needed for installation, 36 inches x 36 inches
- Working room around the lathe, 40 inches wide x 56 inches deep. For wheelchair accessibility depth should increase to 79 inches.