Husqvarna MS 360 14 Inch Wet Saw 1-1/2 HP 115V/60Hz
Husqvarna's newest 14 inch wet saw improves on virtually all aspects of the venerable Portasaw, which has been retired by Husqvarna. The MS 360 gives full clearance on the right side of the saw now to allow for larger pieces to be moved through the blade without any hinderance on the back of the saw. The new water delivery system keeps tubing away from the work area and applies water to exactly the right spot on the blade to ensure easy flushing of debris and cooling of the cutting surface. The attached spray guard keeps the work area drier by containing water spray and allowing for a more open access to the cutting area around the blade. The entire blade assembly can now be rotated to allow for easy cutting of 22.5 and 45 degree miter cuts on your glass. Stand sold separately.
Yes, but they would have to have an arbor hole revision to 1 inch as the standard arbor hole in a 10 inch blade is 5/8 inch.
Since there is not a back on the saw, the longest cut is realy up to how you set up the saw as a piece can pass through the back of the saw unhindered.
- Rotating head for 22.5 and 45 degree miter cuts
- Integrated water delivery system for a more contained water use on the blade
- 5 inch depth of cut on 14 inch blades
- Double splash guard reduces water spray behind the saw and aids in cleanup
- 2330RPM shaft speed
- Shipping weight 131 pounds (59.5kgs)
- Shipping size 39.8 x 26.4 x 25.6 inches
- One year warranty