Polpur Engraver's Pack
Polpur's Basic Engraver's Pack is the perfect way to move from your smaller mounted engraving wheels to a pre-polish and polish on your engraved pieces. The kit contains 5 different 2 inch diameter (50mm) x 1/4 inch (6.4mm) wide wheels with 1/8 inch (3.2mm) arbor holes for easy mounting on your engraving spindles. Wheels include:
- Lapi Orange wheel: Built in abrasive for use after rough or semi-rough diamond to achieve refining of the glass surface
- Lapi Blue XTT wheel: Built in abrasive for use after rough or semi-rough diamond to achieve finer relief to highlight the texture
- MH T wheel: Used as a carrier for grinding or polishing slurries for the removal of tiny scratches from copper wheel engraving.
- Polishing A24M wheel: contains cerium oxide for polishing cuts after stone or copper wheel
- MH XTT wheel: used as a carrier for grinding or polishing slurries. Wheel is more flexible than A24M wheel.