HXTAL NYL-1 Epoxy Adhesive 1.3 ounce Kit
I haven't used Vasoline before but it should probably work. I have used standard mold release spray before and it has worked well as a release for HXTAL.
Roughly a 6 inch x 6 inch area. The smaller kits are meant more for small jobs like jewelry work and crack repair.
Yes, you can certainly bond tempered glass.
HXTAL doesn't really have a shelf life. We've had customers using the same batch for over 8 years.
HXTAL has not been tested or approved by the FDA for food safety so we can't recommend it for this type of purpose. It will seal the holes nicely, but it cannot be sold as food safe.
- Tensile Strength: 5400psi
- Tensile Modulus: 316,000psi
- Elongation: 3%
- Flexural Strength: 10,100psi
- Flexural Modulus: 365,000psi
- Impact Strength: 0.14ft lbs per inch
- Shore D Hardness: 78
- Refractive Index: 1.515
- Gel Time: 110g at 100 degrees F - 262.7minutes
- Cure time of 0.2mm film at 25 degree C: Cure to touch- 15.3 hours. Full Cure - 30.9 hours