HXTAL NYL-1 Epoxy Adhesive 1.3 ounce Kit
I haven't used Vasoline before but it should probably work. I have used standard mold release spray before and it has worked well as a release for HXTAL.
Roughly a 6 inch x 6 inch area. The smaller kits are meant more for small jobs like jewelry work and crack repair.
Yes, you can certainly bond tempered glass.
HXTAL doesn't really have a shelf life. We've had customers using the same batch for over 8 years.
- Tensile Strength: 5400psi
- Tensile Modulus: 316,000psi
- Elongation: 3%
- Flexural Strength: 10,100psi
- Flexural Modulus: 365,000psi
- Impact Strength: 0.14ft lbs per inch
- Shore D Hardness: 78
- Refractive Index: 1.515
- Gel Time: 110g at 100 degrees F - 262.7minutes
- Cure time of 0.2mm film at 25 degree C: Cure to touch- 15.3 hours. Full Cure - 30.9 hours