HXTAL NYL-1 Epoxy Adhesive 1 Pound Kit
The best temperature and humidity range for HXTAL is between 68 and 72 degrees F and around 40 percent relative humidity.
The calculations we provide are for a 6"x6" square gluing to another 6"x6" square will take between 10-14 grams of hxtal. The 1 lb kit has 456 grams in it, from there you can do the math to calculate for your work.
- Tensile Strength: 5400psi
- Tensile Modulus: 316,000psi
- Elongation: 3%
- Flexural Strength: 10,100psi
- Flexural Modulus: 365,000psi
- Impact Strength: 0.14ft lbs per inch
- Shore D Hardness: 78
- Refractive Index: 1.515
- Gel Time: 110g at 100 degrees F - 262.7minutes
- Cure time of 0.2mm film at 25 degree C: Cure to touch- 15.3 hours. Full Cure - 30.9 hours